Friday, April 16, 2010

Mother's Love


A short description of the painting
This particular portrait which I have painted tells the meaning of my mother's love to me. The huge heart in red represents my mother's care and love whic she have demonstrated ovre the years. There is a netting which surround thte heart. It's task is to illustrate how precious mother's love is as the heart needs this material to''protect'' it. There are wings coloured in white, at both side of the portrait. This would therefore demonstrate the fact that mother acts like a guardian angel and would keep a watchful eye on me wherever I go.
I chose to draw the heart in the middle ground, with bits and pieces surround it as i I wanted to show taht mother's love is the greatest of all!
A poem dedicated to my mother

Mother's love

You were there when i took my first step,
Grasping onto me tightly,
Fearing that i may slip and fall,
You were there when I made my first achievment,
Sharing the joy of my success and the thrill of accomplishment,
You were there when i first failed,
Comforting me and encouraging me to strive for the best.
With your love you showed me way,
Willing to take on challenges from day-to-day,
Having no doubts in myself and the decisions I make.
In return for your special love,
I will give you priceless gifts,
My piety, love and care.

Done by : Lim Yi Wen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home