Friday, April 16, 2010


Description of painting:
The girl represents me after doing my work alone in the middle of the night in the loft. The star represents my mother with a heart in it that shows her heartbeat, and she came to visit and keep me company. In the background, there is a house where everybody else is sleeping soundly leaving me alone with my mother.
Poem: Tribute to Mother
Alone in a corner,
With only a dim light as companion,
That can never cheer,
Or talk like a person
The clock keeps ticking,
With no one else around,
And left me insolitude, thinking.
Without a sound
Sitting on the loft, I stared into space,
As i gazed into the night sky,
Along came an extraodinary star shining so bright on my face,
Yet seems to be really familiar in my eye
Looking at the star, oh how comforting,
Like a guardian angel, watching over me
A smile was carved on my face,
For she is here to stay,
And never fade
She gave me love,
She gave me strength,
She gave me the power to move,
And achieve my dreams that are accompanied with faith
We are seperated by heartbeats,
But no matter how far we are,
My love for her still thrives,
Because she's always near though really far
If only the time would stand still,
I would shower all my love to her,
Because the endless moment is for me to fill,
All my love in the world to her
And we shall never be apart again..
Done : Ashikin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home