Friday, April 16, 2010


Description of the painting:
The Sun and the different patterns on the butterflies represent how unique my mother is. The hills represent the high and lows of my life. My mother standing at the top of the hill is cheering and helping me on to move on to the brighter side. The rope simply represents her guidance and motivations. The hearts represent the love she showers and the encouragement she gives me when I'm at the downside of life.
Poem:
You are so very unique,
Like the only sun hanging in the sky.
Just as special as you are,
Like the unusual patterns of a butterfly.
You shower me with your love,
Teach me things with patience,
Guide me through highs and lows,
And gave me motivations.
You go to work every morning,
With an end in mind,
To support the family,
Making sure we live happily by.
Without a single doubt,
I know this everlasting love will last.
The love you have for me,
is embedded in my heart.
Done by : Yun Jie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home