Friday, April 16, 2010

Mother's Warmth


Description:
'A mother can mend any broken heart.'
I drew this because it shows what my poem is all about. The broken heart represents my sadness while the thread represents my mother. The thread is blue in colour because it symbolizes wisdom. As you can vividly see, the thread fixed the broken heart together which shows that your mother can cheer you up when you are down. The background is alive with colours as it represents my mother's perky personality.

Poem:
Mother's Warmth

Outside my house, I stroll by the sea.
I hear the waves washing and splashing angrily towards me.
Bending double, I cry like a baby.
Everyone seems to ignore me.

I suddenly remember my mother,
As gentle as a lamb, as good as gold.
She is my mother, so daring and bold.

I miss her hugs,
I miss her touch.
Love overwhelms me,
I love her so much.

She takes care of me,
raised me from the start.
She is patient with me,
she has a big and caring heart.

I hear footsteps, someone is approaching me.
I start to stand up, slowly and carefully.
My mother, with her warm hazelnut brown eyes and sweet smile,
is eyeing me with concern.
I begin to cheer up instantly,
I hope she wouldn't turn
and leave me.

She walks towards me gracefully, cooing as she went.
My bruised heart starts to mend.
Her warmth spread into me, nothing gets better than this.
My mother, only one of her exist.

Done by: Nadiah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home